A stretch overshirt in twill, straight and urban cut. Eco-friendly manufacture.
- Characteristic = a casual but elegant look for an urban or wild/climbing use
- Organic cotton and lycra = save the planet with style
- 4 way-stretch = stretch fabric in all directions for a perfect freedom of movement
- Chest and side pockets = nothing left to lose
- Peculiarity = inside pockets to store your climbing shoes on your way to a climbing spot
Standard straight cut. Designed as a jacket . If you are between two sizes or if you prefer to wear it bare-skin like a shirt, chose a size under. Refer to our size guide.
Twill in organic cotton and lycra, made from a sustainable process (heavy metals, formaldehydes, GMO enzymes and carcinogenic amines prohibited).
- Twill stretch and comfortable (331g/m2): 91% organic cotton 9% lycra
- Four-way-stretch technology: eco-friendly process allowing a stretch effect in all directions
Versand- und Lieferbedingungen
SNAP CLIMBING - SAS
294 route du Lanfonnet
74410 Saint Jorioz - France